- What can I do if an insurance company says “We don’t have record of your claims?” or “Your claim is still being processed.”?
- If the insurance company pays the patient instead of me, do I really have to go after the patient?
- How do I make the insurance pay me on time?
- If the insurance company denies my claim because of “not medically necessary”, or “patient not
eligible”, or “untimely filing”, or “not usual customary or reasonable” is there something I can do?
- How to appeal denials and get paid quickly!
- They’re asking me to RETURN monies already paid, do I have to?
- They are threatening to subtract monies from future payments, can they do that?