- Can my front desk actually make or break my practice?
- What are the right words to use when interacting with patients? Is it important?
- What words should the front office staff NEVER use?
- What do I do when a patient asks “Do I have to pay that deductible?”
- How do I get patients WANTING to pay their copays, coinsurances, and deductibles? How can I
make it happen easily?
- What is the best way to handle a rude or uncooperative patient so they actually refer you to others?
- Is there a way to handle it where they appreciate and respect me, and even thank me, even though they don’t get what they want?
- What’s the most efficient way to handle patient scheduling?
- What’s the best way to answer the phone and handle prospective patients?
- What kind of person is right for the front? What kind is wrong?
Hurry, Only 30 Registrations Allowed.
No Penalty With Early Cancellation.
100% No-Risk Guarantee!
9 Reasons to Register Now!