What to do when insurances say…
- “It’s being processed”
- “Collect from the patient”
- “We never received it”
- “It wasn’t medically necessary”
- “It’s not usual, customary, or reasonable.”
- “You filed untimely”
- “You owe us money”
What to do when they…
- Deny a claim
- Write poor language on the explanation of benefits statement
- Stall from paying you
- Are there tools to make it easy to collect from patients?
- What should I do when a patient won’t pay their bills?
- Is it illegal for me to discount or waive patient portions?
- Should I ever send a patient to collections?
- Do I have to verify benefits with EVERY patient?
- Why do attorneys always cut my bill?
- How can I collect the full amounts?
- How do I better negotiate with attorneys?
- Should I charge for medical record requests?
- How much should I charge for those disability reports?
- What’s the max I can charge?
- How do I see HMO patients if I’m NOT contracted?
- How much should I charge?
- I do have an HMO contract, how do I increase my pay?
- How do I increase my reimbursement?
Get ALL the secrets at the conference!
Most private practices lose thousands of dollars each and every month, if not more, due to poor billing, collection procedures, tools, and follow-up.
Whether you are a beginner or experienced for many years this conference is most definitely for you! See what others are saying about this course>>
Learn more ways to get reimbursed better and collect more from insurances at the PRIVATE PRACTICE SECRETS conference!
Learn more ways to increase collections and revenue at the conference!
Hurry, limited seating!
For REAL ‘hands-on’ training, not presentation hype.