ADVANCED (See “Basic” below)
Increasing Insurance Reimbursement
- Is it possible?
- What are the best codes to use for worker’s comp?
- Personal Injury?
- Third-party Auto
- TPA contracts
- How do I increase my cash-paying patients?
- What’s the best documentation software with minimal headaches?
- How do I determine which EMR/software is best for me?
- What should I be wary of?
- Is there a checklist that makes it easy?
- Which ones can get me into trouble?
- What “fine print” should I avoid?
Modifiers and Codes
- ICD-10 and How to Make it Easy!
- What is the -59 modifier and how does it help me maximize my reimbursement?
- When is it appropriate to use the -22 modifier? the -52?
Charging for Supplies
- How much should I charge for electrodes? iontophoresis pads?
- What code should I use?
- Can I charge for tape or hydrocortisone?
- What code should I use?
Outsourcing -vs- In House
- Which option is best for me?
- How much should I be paying an outside billing service?
- What type of reports should I be getting?
- Am I collecting all that I should be? How do I determine it?
- Is there an easy way to report “G” codes and “C” modifiers?
- How do I train my staff?
- Will I get denied if not done correctly?
- What are the things to avoid?
BASIC Billing Secrets (See “Advanced” above)
- What are the best CPT and ICD-9 codes to use?
- How many ICD-9 codes should I use with each diagnosis?
- What are modifiers and should I use them?
- Are there easy tools?
- How do I complete the HCFA 1500 form?
- Which clearinghouse should I use to submit electronically?
- What free software is good, and should I use them?
- Which software should I avoid?
- What’s a CLEARING HOUSE?
- How much does it cost?
- Is there a good physical therapy billing software out there?
- How much should I pay?
- Should I do billing in-house myself or use an outside billing service?
- If I DO IT MYSELF, what’s a good software?
- If I use an OUTSIDE BILLING SERVICE, how much should I pay them?
- Who is a good billing company?
- What should I watch out for? What questions should I ask?
Superbill -vs- “Fee slip”
- What’s a fee slip?
- Why should I use a fee slip?
- Where do I get fee slips?
- Why can’t I just simply use the superbill kinda like the one I used at my last job?
Get ALL the secrets at the conference!
Most private practices lose thousands of dollars each and every month, if not more, due to poor billing procedures, tools, and follow-up.
Whether you are a beginner or experienced for many years this conference is most definitely for you! See what others are saying about this course>>
Learn more ways to get reimbursed better and collect more from insurances at the conference!
Hurry, limited seating!
For REAL ‘hands-on’ training, not presentation hype.