Software, Streamlining, Systemizing, Profiting, & Employee Leadership Secrets
Automation is no longer a luxury, it’s a necessity today.
-James Ko, PT
Systemizing and streamlining your daily operations is critically important for maximum profits. In today’s climate it’s more important than ever to increase productivity, efficiency, and decrease expenses.
Tools & Resources
- Are there tools beyond scheduling/billing/documentation software that can help my practice?
- 3 resources most practice owners don’t know about but will wish they did?
- Training tools that will turn your staff around.
- 2 Sales tools that every practice MUST have.
- Can some EMR’s actually make documentation more time-consuming and difficult than paper?
- What apps can help my practice be more efficient?
- What’s the best documentation software with minimal headaches?
- How do I determine which EMR/software is best for me?
- What should I be wary of?
- Is there a checklist that makes it easy?
- Which ones can get me into trouble?
- What “fine print” should I avoid?
- Is there really a way to systemize my marketing?
- The easy 3 step method to systemizing your entire practice (ie. scheduling, billing, collections, HIPAA compliance, audit-proofing, clinical, bookkeeping, and more).
- The 3 areas most practice lose most of their money.
- The profiting trick that can be implemented in one day.
- How to plug the holes that are costing you money.
- How to profit more with your insurance patients.
- What cash services have the greatest profit margins?
- How important is it to unify your team toward a common goal?
- The 3 steps to becoming a great leader.
- Tapping into your staff’s “motivational center” for unexpected results
- What is CSC and why does every practice have to implement it?
- A great team that takes ownership helps a practice grow even when owner is not there.
The greatest practices in the country implement these principles, isn’t about time you did too?
Learn more ways to increase profits, efficiency, and staff motivation at the conference!
Hurry, limited seating!
For REAL ‘hands-on’ training, not presentation hype.